TERMS & CONDITIONS
We make everything possible so your shopping at Flowers Bar STHLM is as easy and safe as possible. We try to explain and picture all items very detailed, to make sure you don't regret your purchase and come back again ;) Please find below our specific terms and conditions. PAYMENT
Flowers Bar STHLM's webshop payment can be made via Swish or Stripe.
If you choose to pay with Swish, you will find our specific transfer number at the check out and we will also send it in the confirmation email. The payment must be completed before delivery date and you will receive your receipt in the email right after.
Should you prefer to pay via PayPal or bank transfer to our account, please get in touch email@example.com PURCHASE
Once we have received your order, we will process it by sending you a confirmation e-mail. If you would like to change something or compliment your order, feel free to just replay to the confirmtion email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flowers Bar STHLM webshop reserves the right to correct any inaccuracies in the web page and/or concerning already sold items.
Please be advised that VAT is included in all our web shop prices. COLLECTION AND DELIVERY
- We deliver flowers on Mon-Sat in Stockholm city and close areas.
- Delivery is done next day if you place your order before 17.00.
- Most deliveries are happening in the evening between 17.00-21.00.
- If you want your delivery on same day or at a specific time reach out email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
Here are the following delivery options:
SECURITY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Free = only if your order address is within Stockholm's tolls
- Paid 65kr = when you request delivery outside Stockholm's tolls
Flowers Bar STHLM's webshop uses Stripe as it's payment system, where all purchase communication occurs via a secure and encrypted SSL connection. This ensures that unauthorised parties cannot see the data exchanged. All personal information, which you provide via purchase from our webshop, is treated as confidential.